Happy Canada Day 150!
In celebrating Canada's 150th Birthday, Avery decided to give her own National Park Passes for free. Avery cannot make travels to Banff/Jasper parks according to original travel plan due to large numbers of court dates, border crossing requests in the summer. However, I want my clients to enjoy it!
The Discovery Annual Canada National Park Pass costs approximately 140 CAD per year, but is free through Canadian Government for year 2017. Normally it will take 1-2 months to deliver. By asking Avery to send you her pass, you'll be able to visit these parks in next week!
1. Must be applicant who had a retainer agreement signed, or who had a initial consultation done, or who will schedule for a initial consultation within the following week.
2. Must have tourist visa or PR visa. Exceptions can be made for U.S. PR and applicant from other visa exempted countries.
3. One pass per client. You only need one pass per private vehicle.
4. Regular mail fees will be borne by Avery, whereas express courier fee will be borne by applicant.
5. In event of multiple requests more than two, priority will be given to whoever booked the earliest itinerary.
6. A few limited edition Vancouver public transit compass 150 passes are available to whom decided to landing in Vancouver as PR recently.
7. Free one-year national park passes will also be issued to who has recently becoming a Canadian Citizen starting year 2018, so don't worry if you haven't been to Bnaff/Jasper/other wonderful places.
因今年夏季各种出庭，入关，递交文件日期紧迫，所以手头的两张National Park Passes无法使用。决定也应该有些节日活动。正常价的Pass为140刀一张，可进入27个加拿大国家公园和77个同级别景点。今年的Pass为庆祝150周年均为免费，但官网寄送至少要等1-2月，已预订夏季行程但没有国家公园通行证的可以联系Avery索取。
必须是已Retainer agreement signed或已完成Initial Consultation或在接下来一周预约Initial consultation的同学